Applications Support Officer
|Job Title:||Applications Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Maddison Glass (TECH)|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2019 08:32|
We are looking for an experienced Systems Analyst to join a well-developed and collaborative team providing 2nd and 3rd level support within this highly regarded organisation.
The role will entail:
- Providing 2nd & 3rd level application support
- Working with internal and external vendors on application upgrades and system enhancements
- Ensuring system changes are carried out in accordance to ICT change management procedures
- Adhering to the incident management process
Your skills will include
- Senior level applications support experience.
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Senior skills in supporting both bespoke and OTB Applications
- High level SQL skills (quires)
- Understanding of Microsoft and Unix, Linux based environments.
- Development skills in Java and/or Visual Basic Applications
- Exposure to Oracle RDBMS or SQL databases
- Solid understanding of the ITIL service management framework
- Exceptional ability to engage and communicate with a wide range of people.
If you’re looking to join an amazing team within a great company, this is your opportunity. Please apply today.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97735. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's