- Analyse customer satisfaction, complaints and other data to identify business strengths and opportunities to improve.
- Lead and facilitate the workshops that map and document key customer journeys for the business through interviews and analysis of feedback from customers and partners.
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured
- Oversee/lead the user experience testing
- Engage broadly, working across different divisions and cross-functional teams to understand internal processes and drivers in each customer journey, soliciting unbiased views
- Work with senior leadership to co-ordinate strategic input across the three lines of business.
- Work, lead and innovate within an agile environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to understand complex information, assess requirements and deliver insightful, practical solutions with a creative flair
- An ability to confidently facilitate workshops and summarise outputs
- Project management experience
- Experience in mapping end to end customer journeys and service blueprints
- A background in Human Centred Design
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lauren Benedict on 03 9929 9546, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97684. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com