Our client is a large utility provider seeking a passionate and adept ETL Specialist!
About the Role:
This ETL Specialist will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the success of the data & analytics platform
- Supporting the applications and processes which transform staged data from client systems into modelled assets
- Monitoring, supporting and maintaining production data transformation workloads
- Providing good knowledge around Incident management and Troubleshooting
- Strong stakeholder management both internally and externally
- Managing all production changes which includes - planning, scheduling, communication, implementation & post change verification
- Being the first & second level support in regards to ETL
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A relevant Tertiary Qualification in IT related field
- Extensive experience in ETL - workloads, frameworks, pipelines & error handling
- Good experience in SQL (coding, scripting, extraction)
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with Python
- An analytical mind-set and a desire to learn AWS (Glue, RDS, Redshift)
- Worked in a CI/CD & Change Management Environment previously
- Good work-life balance!
- Exciting project work!
- Great parental leave benefits!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Louis Rogers-Ross on 03 9929 9544, quoting the job title. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com