About the Role
This inner city council is looking for a open space technical officer to come on board on a 3 month contract basis. This is a great opportunity for someone with a horticultural and open space background to add to their experience with a reputable organisation.
You will be exposed to the project management and delivery of community infrastructure improvement projects, be directly involved with the implementation of integrated council strategies alongside the Coordinator Parks &Open Space and be responsible for supervising contractors as they undertake various parks & open space maintenance.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in horticulture or similar, together with experience within a parks and gardens operation.
- Advanced administrative capabilities.
- Minimum 3 years experience in project management, horticultural maintenance or open space maintenance.
- White card certification or ability to achieve same.
- Current valid Victorian Driver’s License.
- Band 6 pay rate
- Inner city location
- Work with a strong, reputable council
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Paddy Courtney on 03 9929 9500, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97699. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com