Davidson is currently recruiting for a range of businesses across the commercial and Government sectors. The Queensland Government is currently undertaking several key projects which require a senior communication officer to temporarily join their team.
About the Role
- Develop and manage digital communication strategies aimed at informing departmental staff, clients and stakeholders
- Review the department’s internal and external websites using web content management systems
- Prepare, edit, create and design written content of a complex nature for various digital platforms, including web and mobile applications, and online forms
- Train other around you to be able to rewrite content from one website, to another.
Your suitability for this role will be assessed against how you;
- Must have previous government experience in a similar role of online digital content.
- Demonstrate experience in designing, developing and maintaining high quality digital strategies, web sites, and interactive services that meet customer needs, are innovative, responsive, functional and provide positive user experiences.
- Attractive hourly rate of $60 per hour + super
- Long Contract with possible extension
- CBD location