Currently, they require a number of Senior Business Analysts to support them. Ideally they are looking for Business Analysts with the knowledge and experience in product design and product simplification within the Wealth industry.
Activities may include:
- Document as-is and to-be processes
- Analyse business processes
- Requirements facilitation and other analytical skills;
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills;
- The ability to facilitate workshops;
- Process mapping, Data Migration, Agile ways of working
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of project lifecycle and project methodologies
- Experience as a BA working on Product Design / Product Simplification programs.
- Experience gathering business requirements, articulation and validation, process mapping and policy/ procedural documentation
- Solid skills in Microsoft suite - word, excel, PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasker and strong ability to prioritise
- Ability to work with ambiguous legislation
- Experience in Wealth industry
- Experience in WRAP platform
Why you'll want it:
A fantastic and challenging opportunity to work for a market leading financial institution in the Melbourne CBD on an initial 6 month contract working on a major transformation program.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97572. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com