|Posted||9 days ago|
A new Government-owned Corporation setting up to provide clean-energy services to the market in Queensland. Your internal customer base will be a mixture of traditional Corporate support services, traders and engineers and plant operators.
About the Role
As the sole point of escalation for all users, your role will involve managing the multi-sourced delivery approach, ensuring service availability and performance of ICT services over multiple locations, planning and driving continuous service improvement to mature ICT practice. The ICT Services Manager will ensure vendor compliance with policies whilst delivering cost-effective services. You will be responsible for:
- Services Strategy (sourcing, transitions, forecasting, budget, policies, direction)
- Operational Service Delivery (SLA / contract management, performance reporting, new service implementation, risk management, escalations)
- Supplier Management (Vendor relationship management, vendor procurement for services, software and hardware)
- Deputise as ICT Manager as required
You are an experienced Service Delivery Manager who has gained their experience in a majority-outsourced ICT environment.
Your skills and experience includes:
- Experience identifying, designing and implementing ICT Service Management practices (ITIL/Cobit) within an ICT operations function.
- Understanding of Cloud (Azure) operations
- Experience in managing IT service delivery across multiple external vendors.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with other members of a team with minimal supervision
- Strong ability to quickly learn new processes and technologies, and to adapt to changes in sequences and timelines
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal, and ability to work off hours when needed
- Experience with energy, utilities or critical infrastructure assets and/or tertiary education and relevant ICT certifications – highly desirable
An opportunity to contribute to a more sustainable future for all Queenslanders, and contribute to building the culture, strategy and processes of a greenfields ICT environment.
To apply, click the link and upload a cover letter and your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gerry Deakin on 0407 758 629, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97652. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com