|Posted||9 days ago|
About the Company
Join a busy, innovative department within Queensland Government where you will be providing support and advice on everyday factors.
About the Role
As the Senior Management Accountant, you will be driving the analysis, commercial insight and reporting responsibilities across the Department.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Prepare consolidated reports including variance analysis
• Budgeting and Forecasting
• Financial analysis and performance monitoring
• Identify and implement revenue growth / cost reduction strategies in the way of scalability
• Foster relationships with numerous stakeholders
• Ensure the team are performing to the best of their ability
• Improve on systems and procedures to ensure optimum efficiency's are in place
The successful application will be CA/CPA qualified with at least 5 years’ experience. It is essential you have strong analytical and Excel skills and be comfortable developing financial models and systems to measure profitability and performance.
Previous Government Experience and Experience in Power BI will be highly regarded.
- 3 month initial engagement with possible extension or permanency
- Attractive hourly rate ($59.95/Hr + Super)
- Immediate start
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jane Currie on 07 3023 1050, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97636. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com