The successful candidates will:
- Adherence to the Projects company principles.
- Ensuring the project’s adherence to Projects company’s PM Controls & Minimum Standards
- Responsible for the project management elements of the project, including schedule, financials, risk/issue management and sponsor engagement.
- Managing project to meet the APRA response and escalating appropriately where additional support is required
Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge of Regulatory and Compliance projects in Financial Services sector
- Delivery of medium to large projects.
- Delivery of projects of complexity.
- Strong and dynamic stakeholder management skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple streams of delivery across multiple asset teams
- Experience around changes to manual processes, communication capabilities uplift and terms & conditions and customer facing content would be beneficial.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com