The successful candidate will:
- Delivering the security functions of the SAD such as security architecture, Information Risk Assessment, Nodes & Zones diagrams and data classification.
- Delivering high quality security architectures that are fit for business purpose.
- Embedding security architecture process lifecycle in the project management lifecycle and solution development lifecycle processes.
- Creating security designs that meet the requirements of customers
- Providing internal consultancy / security reviews, including the provision of recommendations
- Evaluating and assessing technology options; maintaining security architecture and technology standards, software re-use policies and compliance alignment
- Assessing and evaluating the need for security architectural policy exemptions for adequacy of risk mitigation strategies and control
- Extensive experience in architecture roles, particularly in Security environments
- Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, application and systems engineering concepts
- A strategic thinker who can see how parts interact with the whole (i.e. big picture thinking, systems thinking skills)
- Has a broad technology and architectural background and proven history delivering enterprise architectures and roadmaps in a global financial services organisation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability to articulate a vision and relevant stories to create buy-in and communicate technology strategy and concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff and external stakeholders
- Has held a senior role in an architecture/strategy function, demonstrating leadership and contribution to governance and the team function, in addition to highly regarded technical skills
- Experience in delivering enterprise and solution architectures whilst working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders
- Practical knowledge of cloud and infrastructure best practices and industry standards.
- Hands on exposure to Data Centre environments/facilities, IT Service Management, Project Management methodologies and Service Delivery models
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com