|Posted||5 days ago|
You will be responsible for taking ownership E2E process and coordinate appropriate and timely responses to service requests and incidents sent to the Service Desk, including escalating requests for assistance to the appropriate resolver groups for troubleshooting, monitoring and resolution.
You will be responsible for:-
- Respond to all service desk customer phone enquiries promptly, courteously and efficiently;
- Identify the nature of fault enquiries through standard work instructions and if possible,
- provide first level resolution in response to identified issues, escalate calls/requests to appropriate L2/3 resolver groups as required;
- Actively keep customers informed of the progress of their request for service or support;
- Maintain current applicable knowledge of a continuously changing ICT communications environment;
- Provide customer training and support as required;
- Respond to and resolve customer issues and have a basic understanding of the end to end processes for activation and assurance for the technology being supported;
- A proficient level of customer service skills. Experienced in dealing with complaints and difficult customers
- The ability to adapt to rapid business changes.
- Demonstrates and encourages a supportive and collaborative approach to working within and across different teams.
- Proven ability to assimilate to new technology, procedures and products. (Smartphones, mobiles and iPads devices)
- Knowledge of OR an ability to learn Service Desk Ticketing Systems and tools
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com