About the Role:
Your ambition and drive will be truly valued by this team as you step into a blended role comprising of administrative and executive support functions to the company CFO and GM.
Specifically your duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Daily calendar management;
- Preparation of correspondence, drafting responses, Board papers;
- Compiling of minutes of meetings, preparing agendas and disseminating correspondence appropriately;
- Respond to general enquiries from stakeholders and industry participants;
- Undertake the Secretariat role for any committees and working groups as required;
- Provide administrative support, as required, throughout the organisation;
- Quality assurance, document control and creation of documents;
- Credit card reconciliations; coordinating purchase orders and payment of internal expenses and external invoices.
You will be valued for your highly professional manner, mature-minded approach and drive to take on a variety of roles, along with:
- A minimum five years’ experience in administration positions with proven longevity in your career history;
- Qualifications in Business Administration or related field;
- The ability to provide high-level administrative and executive support without supervision;
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite;
- A passion for excellence in customer service, with exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work autonomously, solve complex problems and positively influence others;
- Flexibility in dealing with challenging situations/clients;
- Confidence to advice stakeholders on the appropriate level and type of communication required by the Board and Executive Leadership Team;
- An exceptional team player along with a great sense of humour!
- Reputable and highly successful organisation
- Be the valued glue of the team
- Future careeer development opportunities
- Genuinely enjoyable environment and culture to work in – (fun!), hard-working, dynamic and down to earth colleagues.
- 8.30am to 5.00pm work day, within a trusted working environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97585. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com