As the Business Analyst you will work across a major program to automate internal processes.
- Document business requirements and manage any changes
- Map as-is and to-be processes
- Work with relevant systems & functional analysts to document system requirements which will include some data mapping work, translating & documenting as-is to to-be file formats
- Coordinate between the various business stakeholder teams & implementation teams , handling clarifications, support during build and test activities
- Start ASAP (upto 2 weeks’ notice will be considered)
- Proven business analyst experience working within large enterprise organisations of significant size and complexity
- Waterfall environment with some use of agile (Wagile)
- Strong process development and mapping skills
- Adaptable to accommodate changing business requirements and communicate around change positively
- Experience of managing requirements
- Excellent stakeholder engagement at senior level
- Excellent influencing skills, requirements gathering, and business analysis
- Experience working across cross-functional and cross-organisational teams highly desirable
It is an exciting time for our client and an even better time for you to get on board.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97627. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com