As the Senior Engagement & Marketing Officer, you will provide assistance to the Engagement & Marketing team in the implementation of various development projects. Reporting to the Director of Engagement & Marketing you will work across various projects to provide high quality, professional and efficient marketing & engagement services.
By joining the Queensland public sector, you will contribute to better outcomes for Queenslanders by implementing the policies, priorities, services or programs of the elected government.
*To be successful in this role, you must have property marketing experience*
This department achieves their goals by:
- leading a coordinated and strategic approach to Queensland’s medium to long-term economic development
- attracting and stimulating investment in Queensland to grow the economy and create secure, long-term jobs
- creating a diverse, productive and sustainable economy for a fairer Queensland
- enabling the development of public and private infrastructure projects that provide enduring benefits
- creating well-planned Queensland communities that are prosperous, resilient and sustainable.
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the project marketing manager with:
- Preparing monthly reconciliations of expenditure against each project’s marketing budget.
- Compiling relevant demographic data, housing trends and competitor activity in the area surrounding the projects.
- Analysing and interpreting data for the purpose of preparing reports, submissions and plans.
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing plans for smaller projects.
- Generating creative agency briefs.
- Coordinating a range of media for marketing plans.
- Updating internet and website providers.
- Assisting in coordination of Public Relations plans to ensure effective media coverage including developing speaking points for stakeholders.
- Assisting in branding and internal fit out development of the Sales Information Offices.
- Creating and maintaining high quality brand continuity for each project.
- Developing communication pieces for distribution to regional communities ie. newsletters and letters.
- Working with a range of external suppliers, including advertising agencies and graphic designers etc, to deliver quality marketing outcomes.
- Comprehensive marketing reporting across projects which will include measuring lead volumes and conversion rates.
- Managing and implementing procedures which contribute to developing a work environment which is accountable, fair and safe that works towards achieving effective and efficient outcomes
- Coordinating and managing events onsite in both local and regional areas.
- Providing support in the delivery of flagship projects.
- In conjunction with the relevant project teams and the Director of Engagement and Marketing drive and support the planning and implementation of community engagement programs for a range of projects.
- Assist in the development and implementation of project specific strategies and programs, undertake research and provide a range of engagement services.
- Deliver community engagement strategies and consultations relating to potential development sites and appropriately manage community views and concerns in order to gain general community understanding of the intended development.
- Provide input into stakeholder database
- Travel may be a requirement of this role.
This role is interviewing immediately with a highly competitive hourly rate! Do not miss out by applying to this rare marketing role in Government today.
Confidential enquiries can be directed to the Davidson Government Recruitment Team - firstname.lastname@example.org