Operating within the market for over 35 years, this ASX listed global organisation continues to grow rapidly through product diversification and the provision of innovative service offerings. As key sales markets continue to expand, the need for a Senior Analyst to join their Corporate Finance division has arisen. You will play a key role in providing commercial support to drive business to deliver on their strategy through the development of business cases for new and existing business opportunities and provide key insights into key business drivers to identify opportunities.
About the Role
This is a true business partnering role. You will be responsible for the following:
- The delivery of strategic initiatives responsible for identifying risks and opportunities
- Assist in due diligence for acquisition opportunities
- Adding value to the business by providing analysing and reviewing financial results
- Production of commercially focused reporting that aids strategic decision making
- Complete strategic market and company benchmarking through comprehensive market analysis
- Review the groups forecast and review of funding requests
- Develop strong relationships with various stakeholders in the organisation.
To be considered for this sought after position you will ideally be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a high volume business. You will have a strong business acumen and be a proactive problem solver. You will have the ability to understand and report on financial information, you will have outstanding financial modelling skills and you will have previous experience in a Corporate Finance role with the ability to manage due diligence projects with transaction services and/or valuations experience being highly regarded. A genuine desire and commitment to improve the financial position of the organisation through the provision of sound commercial advice is also ideal.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Donnelly on 07 3023 1092, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97532. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com