|Posted||6 days ago|
- Supporting the wind farm’s productivity by leading scheduled service and reactive. maintenance on the site (which may involve the use of hydraulic torque and tensioning tools)
- Learning the turbine controls and systems.
- Being a competent faultfinder in both mechanical or electrical systems.
- Maintaining all company vehicles and plant equipment to ensure good operating conditions.
- Complying with the site’s safety expectations by reporting all incidents, accidents, or near misses and undertaking each task in a manner that ensure you and those around you stay safe.
- Supporting the site’s growth by sharing opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Being available for on call duties as part of the team roster.
- Registered electrician, or have an electrical trade qualification.
- Trade qualified mechanical fitter or Hydraulic engineer (trade) or Electronics technician (trade)
- Experience and skills should include:
- Physically fit - able to climb up to 70 metres and lift up to 25kg.
- Comfortable working in confined spaces, and – it goes without saying – at height!
- Preference will be given the candidates who have a qualification/experience in any/all of the following:
- Any form of wind turbine experience
- Diagnostic or fault-finding experience (electrical or mechanical)
- Trade qualified (electrical or mechanical)