We have an amazing opportunity for a strong Change & Communications manager to join an amazing Australian workplace with a friendly, collaborative culture.
Based in St Kilda, you will be a strong Change Manager joining a close knit team on a 12 month fixed term contract, specifically working to manage the people side of change for continuous improvement across various technological projects.
You will be responsible for
- Adhering and complying to Change Management processes and approved policy
- Contribute to building the department's change management capability through knowledge sharing, coaching and mentoring.
- Evaluating and documenting IT Change and their impacts
- Engaging with multiple vendors and stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in managing large scale programs across multiple business transformations
- Prior experience in transformations relating to technology, people and process in complex environments
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing change management and communications plans
- Strong analytical, planning and organising skills
- Exceptional written, communication, influencing skills
- Proactive and thrives on working in a dynamic environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97554. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com