The successful Senior Project Manager Will:
- Liaise with the broader Lending stakeholder community (eg. Business Lending, Lending Origination Platform) along with Digital stakeholders to inform and contribute to technical design decisions within Home Lending.
- Provide technical direction to the aligned 3 blended squads.
- Review technical solutions and deliverables of 3 blended squads.
- Manage and ensure coordination between the 3 blended squads and the rest of the Home Lending tribe.
- Ensure delivery of required deliverables across the 3 blended squads across non-prod and prod as per agreed timelines.
- Work and align closely with business and technical stakeholders.
- Call out risks/issues/dependencies
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in managing large, complex projects in an unpredictable environment with competing priorities.
- Strong, existing experience in leading technical teams
- Strong, existing experience in Architectural design
- Development and delivery experience of customer facing digital assets using Agile Scrum or Agile Lean methodology.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing/presentations skills
- Risk assessment, planning and mitigation
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gabrielle Cassidy on 03 9929 9550, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97519. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com