About the Role:
The purpose of this role is to use specialist knowledge to ensure the quality of Change being deployed onto the Platform (Learning Management System Platform).
You will join the Business Analyst Practise working on large project, small and medium or BAU change that impact the Success Factor Platforms. This will entail the following :
- Performing Workshops across the business
- Reviewing and/or completing Business Requirements
- Reviewing and/or completing Business Test Cases
- Performing or participating in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Signing off on UAT as appropriate for the particular change.
- Participate in end to end process improvement- including documentation for new processes
- Performing Knowledge transfer as part of the handover of new functionality or vendor partner
- SAP learning modules - implementation and support experience is a must
- Support the post implementation (BAU activities) across the various SAP SuccessFactor modules
- Actioning the Small change requests raised
- Liasing with the stakeholders and supporting the UAT testing
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us atwww.davidsonwp.com