|Location||Brisbane Adelaide Street|
|Posted||13 days ago|
Delivering a range of services to the community across Queensland, this organisation positions itself as a leader in providing superior levels of care to its residents. Offering a diverse and changing environment, this company promotes a collaborative culture in a team of high performing individuals. As a result of internal movement the opportunity has become available for an experienced financial accountant to join the team and play a lead role in managing the financial reporting requirements of one of the busiest divisions of the business.
About the Role
The main purpose of the role will be to provide support to the Finance Manager and assist in managing the finance function of the Australian operations. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Complete all financial statement preparation and be a key point of contact for liaison with auditors
- Manage the month end close process
- Provide general ledger account reconciliation
- Keep abreast of changes to accounting standards and document policies and procedures to reflect these
- Monitor intercompany accounting and manage trust accounting
- Support and the delivery of new and ongoing strategic financial projects
- Identify future systems enhancements and improvements for reporting purposes
- Assist the Finance Manager on ad hoc projects
To be considered for this sought after position you will ideally be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a financial accounting position. You will have extensive experience within a technical accounting role and have a sound knowledge of large ERP systems. You will have the ability to communicate well with various stakeholders and love working in a collaborative team of like-minded individuals.
Working for an employer of choice, the organisation will offer a competitive salary with a generous benefits package. There is also both national and international career opportunities for the right individual.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97541. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com