Your role as a Front-End Developer is to ensure that the content is searchable and easily found alike. Additionally, future enhancements using our client’s rich datasets will allow detailed visualisations and dashboards for various stakeholders.
The role will be dedicated to the state digital strategy and deliver:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality accessible (WCAG 2.1 AA) code;
- Set-up GitHub repository to push code to Aquia Drupal instance;
- Engage in technical discussions during the prioritisation, design and delivery of content;
- Continuously improve, measure and evaluate code base;
- Set-up API hooks for data visualisations;
- Participate in regular design meetings, code reviews and sprint planning.
- Solid Front End Web Developement experience;
- Broad Technology background;
- Ablility to work under minimal supervision;
- Prior experience working for large enterprise organisations or government organisations is benificial;
- Agile experience – able to collaborate;
- Strong client facing skills.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 03 9929 9516, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97517. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com