|Posted||16 days ago|
This business is a true household name across Austalia. They are a well renowned, located in the CBD and they have an outstanding reputation for their cutting edge collaborative team environment and high quality work. They are looking to hire a talend and creative iOS Developer to join them on a 6 month initial basis with definite room for extension.
About the Role
You will be working in a high performing team of 6 developers who are practicing Agile very well. They are currently working on monthly rollouts of greenfield features and have a large scale rebuild happening in the near future. Their apps are used by millions of customers on a daily basis, offering amazing learnings and opportunities to develop ne skills.
They are open minded on domain experince with mindset, approach and coding ability being the most important. Understanding that the ability to enrich their culture is equally important as technical skills.
- 4 years native iOS
- Proficient in Swift and Objective C
- A you build it you run it approach and attitude
- Solid experience in TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Proficient experience with tools for testing and profiling
- Experience with mobile testing best practices
- A passion for creating quality software
- Flawless communication skills are essential
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fallet on 03 9929 9548, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97423. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com