Continued success and evolution has led to an exciting opportunity in this highly dynamic aviation company. Based near the airport, this national head office has a highly engaged culture underpinned by a strong vision and success based on continuous growth and innovation.
About the Role
As the Technical Records Officer you will take on a valued role to ensure compliance, safety and security standards and documentary procedures
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain accurate and timely entry of flight logs into the Maintenance Computer System.
- Ensure accurate and timely entry of data pertaining to the scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Maintain correct storage, filing and archiving of all maintenance records
- Clarification and rectification of maintenance documentation discrepancies.
- Import new aircraft records in to the database.
You must have a very high level of attention to detail, intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office and previous experience with records management systems.
Your exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and task orientated approach will see you to provide huge support to the team and greater business.
Your ability to build strong relationships at all levels and demonstrated capability to work autonomously will see you in hit the ground running.
You will enjoy working as part of a strong team and your strength of character, self-starting approach will see you build credibility amongst stakeholders.
- A fun and dynamic working environment within an evolving organisation moving through an exciting new stage
- Excellent opportunity to develop your career
- Joining a team with a winning drive and commitment to continuous development
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97534. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com