This well known organisation is part of a Global Network and foster a high performing culture which allow for career progression. Due to growth of the organisation they are seeking a Senior Corporate Finance Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis.
About the Role
This role is a new role and the responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare complex financial models
- Perform market research and provide commercial insights
- Provide advice on valuations
- Review, analyse and provide high quality advice
- Monitor and review financial performance
To be successful in this role you will be CA/CPA qualified and have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
You will be able to provide commercial insights to the organisation and have the ability to multi-task. You will have strong excel skills and exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
Opportunity to work for a well known brand
Work part of a collaborative team
Ongoing learning and development
Work in a fun social culture