|Posted||15 days ago|
We are looking for reliable and professional administration and data entry candidates who are available to start immediately.These are temporary opportunities that can vary in length depending on business requirements. All roles are based within the Brisbane CBD and inner surrounds, close to public transport.
- High volume data entry into multiple systems
- Update and maintain government databases – internal and external
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of records management procedures and practices which provide for best practice record keeping.
- Ensure compliance with Departmental policies, practices and procedures relating to Workplace Health & Safety.
- Fulfil all record keeping responsibilities in accordance with relevant Information Standards and associated guidelines.
- Undertake other administrative duties as required
Skills & Experience:
- Data entry speed of over 12000 kp/h
- Previous experience within a high volume data entry position
- Possess a high attention to detail
- Strong and effective communication skills – both written and verbal
- Temporary Contract with possibility of extension
- Attractive hourly rate
- Get your foot in the door with a government department
- A dedicated Davidson consultant supporting you throughout the contract
*All candidates must be available to start immediately*
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).