Our client is a Internet and Telecommunication provider that operates with a "start-up mentality" that are seeking several Salesforce Developers/Engineers.
About the Role:
This role will be responsible for:
- Providing knowledge around Salesforce design, development, configuration, customisation, implementation & operational maintenance
- Developing well-structured Salesforce solutions, ensuring quality and coding best practices.
- Being part of the Salesforce Team, participating in technical design, development and implementation of custom CRM applications in an agile environment
- Helping to deliver cross functional initiatives with speed by ensuring relevant methods and tools based on new ways of working
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A strong background in Software development, such as APIs, Web services & applications
- Experience in working in a CI/CD environment
- Salesforce Development certifications
- Nice working knowledge of Apex, Lightning & Visualforce
- A good understanding of the different integration capabilities in Salesforce
- Great communication skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Louis Rogers-Ross 03 9929 9544, quoting ref no. JO-1905-95064. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com