This project will:
- Uplift, implementation and support of modules into React - migrating logic from existing Angular applications, with new requirements as specified by business owners.
- Development, implementation and support of modules into React – writing new logic with requirements as specified by business owners.
- Uplift and refine operating model for Home Lending Technology
- Work together with resources embedded in the squad to ensure that our client has sufficient permanent staff across the squad’s deliverables.
The Successful Business Analyst will:
- Create user stories, help manage and prioritise a release backlog of user stories, participate in iterations, daily stand ups and retrospectives, etc.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business priorities and business requirements.
- Engagement with stakeholders to ensure all processes, requirements and business rules are documented and included in the solution.
- Document business requirements (functional and non-functional). Deliver high level/detailed requirements through use cases, process flows and maps etc.
- Provide support to the Change Management/Business Readiness team to ensure change management strategies (Business Impact Assessments, Training
- Material and work/technical instructions) are in line with new business processes as applicable.
- Requirements traceability: Ensure traceability of business requirements via input into the delivery of a requirements traceability matrix (e.g. ALM tracing, input and updates in JIRA as applicable)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97514. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com