|Posted||12 days ago|
As Australia’s largest privately owned recruitment and consulting firm, Davidson is a market leader in workplace performance.
With offices in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne and more than 150 micro-specialist consultants working across Recruitment, Consulting and HR Solutions, Davidson is well placed to provide you with the right direction for long-term career and business success.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to support our highly successful Technology recruitment team with relationship management and business development. This is a permanent role, working in a high volume fast paced environment.
This integral and challenging role will encompass duties such as:
- Growing market share and knowledge across state, federal, and local government bodies;
- Building and developing client relationships through business development and key account management;
- Floating of candidates;
- Managing submissions for clients within agreed timeframes (speed to market);
- Identification of new roles;
- Meeting service delivery and sales targets; and
- Recruitment activities, as and when required.
We will transform your career by giving you every opportunity to reach your full potential with us through internal training and our exceptional back office infrastructure.
The benefits of the role include:
- The experience of working in a highly motivated team of professionals in a highly cohesive and values based organisation.
- The opportunity to deliver exceptional customer service and drive innovation to ensure that our systems and processes continue to be market leading
- Being part of one of Australia’s most progressive and innovative human resource consultancies
We are looking for people who are goal orientated and enjoy cross-collaboration and sharing ideas. You will be working on multiple tasks at any given time and thus having the ability to time manage and prioritise while maintaining a consistent and professional communication style is key to being successful. We are an energetic team who truly support each other and inspire success.
What you need to bring:
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage upwards to achieve required results
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills coupled with a ‘can do’ attitude
- And, most critically - the right attitude, passion, drive and enthusiasm to achieve
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Tiffany Koyas on 07 3023 1062.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com