The role will include administration, software licencing, equipment auditing and facility service continuity and ensuring the smooth operation of the voice and data network in order to provide maximum security, performance and availability for the system users.
- Demonstrated experience in regards to Ms Windows 08/12/16 , Exchange (0365) and Active Directory
- Expert experience with AZURE OR AWS
- Knowledge of Veeam, DR Plans, Backup and SAN.
- Excellent time management skills
- Interpret Local, State and Federal statutes and commercial policies that affect the provisioning of services, data governance, procurement and security
- Provide technical support and advice to the Coordinator Technical Services to design, maintain and support LAN, WAN, VoIP and Security infrastructure at all sites and provide high-level technical support for voice and data network systems.
- Undertake daily maintenance, reporting and monitoring of IT infrastructure including LAN, WAN, SOE, server hardware and associated technologies.
- Provide technical and problem analysis, advice and preparation of reports and installation, testing and piloting of new technology including out of hours related support.
- Contribute to the development of IT security policies, technical specifications, reports, business cases and other related documentation.
- Create and maintain systems documentation, maintain hardware and software standards, and projects as needed in order to upgrade to new and/or improved communication equipment and procedures.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97145. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com