Our client is a Brisbane based government organisation, they have an opening for an experienced procurement professional to join their team to offer ICT procurement and contract development services. This contract will initially be for 3 months but with opportunity for extension.
- Procurement activities can range from very small to very large, and each piece leads with an initial sizing and planning in order to identify the appropriate procurement pathway.
- Procurement Planning and development
- Early Market engagement
- Evaluation Planning
- Tender Planning and Development
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Probity Monitoring
- Demonstrated Procurement knowledge and experience.
- Prior experience with complex ICT Procurement projects, preferably in a lead role.
- Recent ICT procurement experience in a large IT/ICT organisation or IT Projects or Government
- Recent experience in developing and coordinating RFI/FRQ/ITO.
- QLD Government Procurement certification (please state which level held, preference is level 2 or higher).
- Direct experience in ICT project management procedures and practices
- Demonstrated ability to develop QITC contract documentation and associated communication documents OR substantial experience in GITC.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sergio Cadena on 07 3023 1000, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97500. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com