They support and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders across the oragnisation and ensure reliable and accurate information is gathered and then evaluated to identify fit for purpose options.
This position reports to the Business Analyst team Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyse existing systems, applications and functions to ensure strategic ICT objectives can be met.
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative research to identify trends and assist with determining business priorities.
- Build and maintain key relationships with users, technical staff and stakeholders to determine and resolve issues
- Provide accurate advice about technical issues and solutions to assist with specifying business requirements for new or existing solutions.
- Lead engagement activities with various stakeholder groups to qualify business requirements and translate these to technical requirements.
- Analyse and critically evaluate information from multiple sources and drive solution approaches in the light of competing stakeholder views and needs.
- Collaborate with technical specialists, service management stakeholders and relevant subject matter experts to map, document and establish business processes.
- Prepare specifications, process maps, activity reports, test plans, presentations, and training structures as required
- Relevant qualifications and experience as a Senior Business Analyst for information and communication technology service delivery in a large and diverse organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical leadership, foster collaborative team environments, and develop and promote the development of customer focused solutions.
- Proven ability to engage with business leaders and senior stakeholders, gather and document business requirements, and identify and resolve technical issues with a focus on implementing desired business outcomes in a complex technological environment with competing demands.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication and time management skills, including conflict management and negotiation skills, and a proven approach in building successful relationships with a broad range of stakeholders that support achievement of outcomes in a high level interdependency working environment.
- Established relationship building skills, with the ability to maintain productive and collaborative working relationships, and effectively manage stakeholder expectations and requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate business analysis outcomes (process maps, business processes) both in writing and via verbal communication and develop high level documentation to communicate a formal set of recommendations.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97485. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com