|Posted||14 days ago|
Our client, a reputed government utilities enterprise is seeking the services of a Lead Change Manager to work closely with the executive leadership team.
About the Role
This role requires the ability to work on multiple projects to carry out changes to implementations which impact all parts of the organisation. There is an expectation to liaise with all levels of customers ranging from the executive leadership team to individuals impacted by the change.
- Strong understanding of ADKAR
- Proven experience of developing and delivering an overarching change management plan
- Ability to drive and lead program initiatives throughout organisation e.g. data cleansing initiative
- Proven experience of providing change advice and support for deployment change readiness
- Ability to lead and manage change aspects of implementation
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Identify risks as well as developing and executing mitigation measures
- Scope and manage impacts of the proposed and implemented change
- Provide project measures and reporting
- Provide status reports.
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson on 03 9929 9503, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97479. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com