Davidson are recruiting to a Commercial Sales Manager - Retirement living for our Client, a not for profit organisation who provide health and community services across Australia.
The organisation is moving through a period of transformation and reviewing how they deliver high quality services in the competitive aged care sector. This position will offer you the opportunity to impact the direction of the business by driving innovation.
Based in Brisbane’s CBD with occasional travel to regional villages this role will report in to the GM of Retirement Living. The Commercial Sales Manager will be accountable for the sales, contracts, pricing functions and business performance for the Retirement living Portfolio.
Your focus will include:
- Researching and Reviewing efficiency of the retirement living business systems.
- Managing financial performance.
- Contributing to the Retirement living annual plans.
- Reviewing expenditure.
- Sales analysis.
- Reviewing contracts management process.
- Reviewing brand marketing strategies.
- Driving accountability.
- Proven leadership experience at Senior Management level in retirement living including exposure to sales, operations and strategic direction
- Able to present to Senior Management coupled with a hands on delivery approach.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Tertiary Qualification in Business, Finance, Real Estate or other relevant discipline.
- Current QLD Drivers Licence.
- Excellent Salary.
- Salary packaging benefits