Davidson is currently partnering with a Brisbane based not for profit who are on the lookout for a Junior Copywriter to join their busy team.
About the Role
As a Junior Copywriter you will be responsible for researching, creating, reviewing, editing and proofing multi-channel copy for a range of publications, campaigns and communications. On any given day you may be writing a blog, creating and reviewing social media copy, proofreading and copy checking media releases, going through terms and conditions with a fine-toothed comb and attending briefings for upcoming campaigns.
- A passion for the written word and superior writing skills
- The ability to translate creative ideas into captivating copy
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- The ability to set priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- The ability to follow procedures and work unsupervised
- Superb accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team-player
- A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- A can-do attitude when it comes to assisting other areas of the team
This a great opportunity to kickstart your copywriting writing career with a Not For Profit that truley gives back.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to know more, please email Jesse Klaus on Jesse.Klaus@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97476. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com