The role will include administration, software licencing, equipment auditing and facility service continuity and ensuring the smooth operation of the voice and data network in order to provide maximum security, performance and availability for the system users.
- Demonstrated experience in regards to Cisco routing and switching, security and Office 365
- Expert experience with VMware and System Centre Configuration Manager
- Excellent time management skills
- Analyse information collected from the monitoring system and netowrk security to identify and/or mitigate risks to assets and reputation
- Provide technical support and advice to the Coordinator Tecnical Services
- Daily maintenance, reporting and monitoring of security and network infrastructure including LAN, WAN, VoIP and associated infrastrucur
- Meet Service Desk key performance indicators (KPI) as set, conduct data analysis of problems, services and performance and develop opportunities for ongoing improvements.
- You will work with the technical Lead on projects; to plan and deploy both simplex and complex networking solutions.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97473. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com