Located in Moorooka, you will also gain both career advancement and and work life balance as you evolve into an Executive Officer, whilst working beside in incredibly driven, inspiring and caring CEO.
About the Role
You will be providing support to the CEO, who will always vaue your ideas for process improvements, classic EA skills and a proactive approach.
Your role will be busy and varied and call for you to be capable of high level tasks, whilst open to fulfilling those lower-level ad-hoc tasks when the occasion arises.
Specifically your day will comprise of
- Secretarial duties (diary management, letters, submissions, applications, appointments)
- Preparation of correspondence, PowerPoint presentations, speeches and excel spreadsheets
- Minute-taking for general meetings
- Frequent liaison with internal staff, committee members and external stakeholders
- Preparing presentations for meetings including the creation of PowerPoint presentations
- Coordinate travel and accommodation including liaison with providers, bookings, itineraries, receipts, reconciliation & maintenance of related records
- Coordinate functions, meetings and workshops
- You will be regarded for your genuine care and dedication to anticipate and exceed expectations of your Manager
- A high level of emotional intelligence and rapport building skills are also paramount
- You will be team player with an approachable, easy going and friendly personality, which will be warmly welcomed by all members
In terms of professional background
- Minimum five years’ experience in a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant position, workign at the CEO level
- Advanced in Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Growing, values-based NFP organisation
- Healthy work-life balance to comliment a highly engaging and fullfilling position
- Fantastic CEO and wider team culture – genuine, dynamic and committed to excellence
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97459. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com