Davidson is proud to partner with Kordia Solutions, one of Australasia’s leading service providers to the telecommunications, broadcast and infrastructure sectors. As part of the Kordia Group, the business has strong trans-Tasman links and draws upon one of the most experienced and capable workforces in the market.
With a customer-oriented culture, Kordia aims to become the leading Australasian provider of mission-critical technology. The business has a flexible and autonomous approach to work, empowering people to perform to the best of their ability in a trusting and collaborative manner.
As a result of a significant new project win in the 5G wireless space, the business is positioned strongly for growth and is set to continue to lead the way in the delivery of critical telecommunications infrastructure on a national level.
About the Role
The new project win has created the opportunity for a successful and driven Project Director to join the Kordia business, based in Sydney.
This is a critical role within the business and will act as the primary interface between Kordia and the network service provider on the roll-out of their 5G wireless program across Australia. As part of the Kordia Senior Leadership Team, the Project Director will work closely with the CEO and other key stakeholders to ensure that this major program of work is executed to the highest level and that the customer relationship is continually enhanced.
Other key elements which will determine the success of the role will include:
- Provide leadership across the Project Management Office (PMO) in delivery of outcomes in a cost effective and high performing manner.
- Management of the overall delivery of the client’s 5G wireless program nationally, acting as the critical link between Kordia and the client in all relationship, contractual and project delivery related areas.
- Ensuring that all works are completed to the highest level of safety and compliance.
- Effective, strong financial and commercial management. The Project Director will be responsible for ensuring that Kordia manages risk, project cash flow and related elements of the program to the highest standard.
- Driving best for business outcomes through the effective utilisation of a national delivery team.
To be successful in the role of Project Director, you should have strong experience in the successful delivery of major telecommunications infrastructure in Australia.
You should have excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills with a passion to ensure that customer satisfaction and engagement is prioritised at all times.
Experience and demonstrated success in the management of decentralised teams in a highly autonomous environment will be critical in defining your success in the role.
Furthermore, a demonstrated track record in the delivery of major programs of work to the highest levels of safety, compliance and financial performance is essential in this role.
This role offers a genuinely unique opportunity in the market to deliver a major piece of nation building infrastructure in one of the most flexible, innovative and autonomous environments in the market.
Based in Sydney, with national travel as required the role offers the opportunity to operate as part of a high-performing and effective Senior Leadership Team and to contribute to one of the most significant contracts in the company’s history!
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen Veness, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97439. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com