|Posted||19 days ago|
- Support the Program Change Manager to deliver change management activities.
- Complete change management assessments.
- Asses the change impact - conduct impact analysis, assess change readiness, and identify key stakeholders.
- Document change impact assessment outcomes to determine the scale of change and associated business readiness activities required for successful change.
- Represent the findings of change impact analysis in planning discussions with the Program Change Management team in order to shape program deliverables.
- Coordinate and track the monitoring of actions arising from change impact assessments.
- Assist with managing program stakeholders.
- Identify and manage issues and risks relating to stakeholders and report these to the Program Team to ensure effective stakeholder engagement and proactive issue resolution.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enhance business relationships and program delivery.
- Work collaboratively with all operational business groups to understand current and future state and to ensure business requirements are translated into documentation.
- Create program presentations and reports in response to varying stakeholder needs.
- Maintain program engagement calendars and schedules and manage the program mailbox.
- Contribute to the development of materials for project communications, engagement and education by ensuring that business changes and impacts are identified and understood
- Collaborate with the change lead and business experts to seek input and feedback on the effectiveness of change management activities.
- Ideally create program graphic documents and presentations.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting change initiatives such as delivering detailed change and business impact assessments, assessing a range of change intervention options and monitoring the progress of change programs.
- Ability to extract and analyse data and provide sound recommendations and advice.
- Ability to engage and build rapport with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the tools, techniques and methodologies used for change management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Is organised, driven and priority oriented and can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong stakeholder management, engagement and relationship skills including the ability to work in partnership with and influence stakeholders.
- Confident, hands-on doer who is happy rolling sleeves up and getting the job done
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies and approach in a project / change environment
- Experience working across process and technology-driven change
- Government experience will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of organisational reform within a large complex organisation.
- Degree qualification in related field, change certification or equivalent experience.
- Experience with MS Visio, Adobe In-design and/or other creative design tools.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96826. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com