With a treasured history in Australia, this evolving and caring not-for-profit is moving into a new and exciting chapter of growth.
To support the ongoing evolution and change, they seek to appoint a highly skilled, experienced and passionate Finance and Operations Manager in this newly created and exciting position.
As this is a newly created position and you will be charged with building a team to manage the growth and change within the organisation.
About the Role
You will oversee the core financial transaction processes and manage the financial accounting, statutory reporting, audit and daily cash flow. It’s also a requirement for you to develop, document and maintain efficient processes and internal controls. There is a strong focus on staff management, business planning, stakeholder management, financial and statutory reporting and change management.
- Provide vision, leadership and governance of the financial operations of the organisation, ensuring alignment with the strategy and industry best practice;
- Ensure that all financial, legal, governance and legislative requirements are met
- Management of daily cash flow;
- Maintain an effective internal control structure to manage business risks associated with the Financial Operations;
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Work with the business to develop, document and maintain effective, efficient and accurate transaction processes;
You will bring a wealth of experience to the organisation and be fully competent in process
improvement and change management. As there is a great deal of stakeholder management there
is a requirement for this person to have outstanding written and verbal communication skills. You
will be CA/CPA qualified with experience in leading and managing a team whilst adhering to the
organisations core values.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Donnelly on 07 3023 1092, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97444. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com