|Posted||5 days ago|
About the Role
An opportunity to join the team at Maules creek as a Maintenance Controller. You will be responsible for coordinating maintenance activities and real-time monitoring of equipment in the Autonomous Operating Zone (AOZ).
Day to day tasks include:
- Coordinate planned and unplanned maintenance activities.
- Monitor asset health and predict maintenance issues in near real time.
- Liaise with operators in the AOZ to understand maintenance issues and requirements.
- Cooperate with maintenance department to achieve outcomes.
- Understand AHS equipment maintenance strategies.
- Understand what AHS specific components can fail and what maintenance processes and procedures are needed for those components.
- Understand new AHS monitoring and health data for initial troubleshooting.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Experience with FMS, AHS and/or Dispatch.
- Experience with mining technology.
- Maintenance planning and/or supervisory experience.
- Willingness to relocate to Gunnedah/Boggabri/Narribri.
- Ability to undergo and pass a full coal services health medical and drug/alcohol testing.
- Right to work in Australia.
- Job stability with a permanent, full time position.
- Be home every night - no more FIFO/DIDO!
- Lifestyle roster - only work 6 months over the course of a year and be home every night.
- Competitive annual salary with bonuses!
- BIBO from multiple pick up locations in Gunnedah, Boggabri and Narrabri.
- 5 weeks annual leave/15 sick days per year.
About the Company
Whitehaven Coal is the leading Australian producer of high-efficiency, low emissions coal, and the dominant player in Australia’s only emerging high-quality coal basin. We operate four mines in the Gunnedah Basin in North West New South Wales. We are proudly local and employ locally-based employees where possible.
Whitehaven is at an exciting stage in its development with a robust development pipeline in both NSW and Queensland and real opportunities for employees to contribute to our strategic growth agenda.
Whitehaven is an ASX100 company committed to recruiting, retaining, and investing in a modern and diverse workforce, which values teamwork, respect and recognition. We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a healthy, smoke-free workplace.
About the Mine
Maules creek is Whitehaven’s newest and largest coalmine with a life-of-mine of 30 years. Located in the Gunnedah Basin, 45km southeast of Narrabri and 17km northeast of Boggabri. Whitehaven Coal strives for operational excellence and in 2016 the Maules Creek mine was awarded the NSW Minerals Council Mining Operation of the Year.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Kat Fry on 02 8093 0629, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97443. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com