Managing a number of portfolios within both domestic and international markets this employer of choice has a strong reputation within the market for delivering sustainable and progressive business solutions. As a result of parental leave, the opportunity exists for an experienced Tax professional with advisory experience, to join this industry leading team on a 12 month fixed term arrangement.
About the Role
Charged with the responsibility of managing and reviewing all direct and indirect tax compliance you will also oversee:
- Provision of advice and support and ensure all compliance obligations are met for the group’s foreign entities
- Identify Tax risks and suggest mitigation strategies
- Monitor changes in legislation
- Understand implications from a tax perspective of all business operations
- Work to support functions to implement tax policies and requirements on behalf of Investment teams.
- Provision of advice on acquisition due diligence for domestic and international investments and assist with Tax analysis of new investments
- Assist Head of Tax for tax related input for Board meetings
To be considered for this specialist role, we will require a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role. Your previous experience will ideally have been gained in a complex organisation with international operations, with your initial training and professional accounting qualification being achieved in a BIG 4 environment. We would also encourage those looking for their first move from a Chartered environment to apply. You will also have specialist skills and be able to demonstrate your experience in managing and reviewing all tax compliance obligations of an organisation. Experience within Investment or Funds management would be viewed favourably.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 07 3023 1026, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97442. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com