Two exciting opportunities have become available working with a large state government department. Davidson are currently on the hunt for 2 Community Recovery Officers for long term contracts.
About the Role
- Manage relationships with agencies responsible for the delivery of initiatives under the DRFA
- Analyse and interrogate data to provide ongoing reports on recovery progress
- Provide reports and updates within required timeframes
- Assist in the accessing relevant information and resources to develop community recovery programs
- Provide community capacity building as required
- 3 years+ comprehensive knowledge or equivalent practical experience of one or more, or across a combination, of the following industries; small business, tourism, environment and agriculture
- 3 years+ proven experience using evaluation techniques across a range of programs
- Proven experience monitoring progress and managing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills building and sustaining positive relationships with team members and stakeholders
- Proven experience in understanding desired outcomes and identifying relevant stakeholders’ expectations and concerns
- Proven experience negotiating with a clear understanding of key issues and desired outcomes
- Qualification/s in program evaluation such as evaluation for emergency management, implement a monitoring evaluation and reporting program or equivalent certification.
- Experience interpreting and applying guidelines and legislation.
- Rare state government opportunity
- Competitive hourly rates
- Brisbane CBD location
- Long term contract with possibility of extension
- Working in an Enjoyable and friendly team environment
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sebastian Smeeton-Hughes on Sebastian.Smeeton-Hughes@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-1909-97431. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com