|Posted||24 days ago|
Davidson are currently recruiting for a range of businesses across the commercial and Government sector. The Queensland Government is currently undertaking several key projects which have opened multiple opportunities for experienced Market Researchers.
About the Role
As a Market Research Officer you will be responsible for:
- Conducting high volume outbound calls
- Accurately and efficiently recording information provided by the clients
- Building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
To be successful in this position you will demonstrate:
- Accurate data entry and processing skills
- Previous outbound call centre experience
- Ability to work well within a busy, high performing team
- Hardworking, dedicated and reliable
Successful applicants must be available for shift work, hours between 3.00pm - 8.00pm, Monday - Saturday.
- Central CBD location close to public transport
- Attractive hourly rate
- Fantastic entry level role within Queensland Government
*Please note - due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted directly*
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).