Ideally they are looking to hire candidates with strong Application/ System Support, maintenance and continuous improvement background.
This is a permanent role and focused in operational support, system enhancements, product line initiatives and project work. There is an on call support component to this role as well.
They are based in Melbourne CBD, have a great company culture and team environment
Excellent work culture , close knit team , career growth opportunity where you are encouraged to question and problem solve !
- Proven experience in Application Support / Technical Analyst / System Support roles
- Experience and knowledge of SDLC & Agile methodologies
- Experience in Integration role
- Full stack development
- System support and maintenance experience
- Integration tools e.g. webMethods, MuleSoft
- Hybrid integration solutions (i.e. cloud vs. on premise)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement experience
- Contribution to product development activity and support
- Operational support duties (e.g. On call, service requests etc.)
- Proactive in maintaining supported systems in accordance with operational and security standards
- Adapt to new ways of working and applies proactive creative problem solving in unfamiliar situation
- Keeps Up-to-date with recent relevant Technology trends (e.g. IoT, APIs, Data Analytics, Blogs etc.)
- Passionate, energetic, curious, confident and resilient
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96881. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com