|Posted||18 days ago|
There are a number of opportunities for experienced professionals to work on numerous fast-paced, agile projects. If you’re good at thinking on your feet, building on ideas and taking action, you could be just what we’re looking for.
You will be supporting the Change Managers to execute a seamless transition of the changes into business as usual operations. You will execute the strategy which will include a learning plan. Key business engagement will be a critical part of this role.
What you’ll have
- Experience as a Change professional on complex projects with multiple stakeholders and dependencies
- Background developing change strategies for regulatory and compliance projects
- Experience managing change programs in large and complex environments
- A good working knowledge of Jira
- Outstanding negotiation, relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Well-developed analytical skills
If you have experience in the following areas we want to hear from you!
To register your interest, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97410. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com