- The designer will work in a partnership with a UI designer, who will create visuals and prototypes of the forms and components of the intended experiences.
- There is a lot of engagement in this role, so we are looking for someone who places nicely with others.
- The UX Designer will be part of a broader team of designers working on CX, UX and UI, and to work together and help each other out.
- There will be a combination of usability/user testing and design work.
- Facilitation, planning and scheduling of customer testing is a core requirement, as well as synthesising and showcasing the results.
- The role will require engagement with the digital forms team, digital sales, the acquisition team and the design team.
- This designer needs to be relatively senior and be able to produce solid cases for change with the available resources.
- Forms experience is absolutely essential, the candidate would need to show a strong portfolio of application form designs.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics will be beneficial too.
- The UX Designer must have sketch experience, and experience with functional prototyping is a bonus.
- Working with the forms team to deliver clear changes to the form that will improve both conversion and customer experience.
- Presentations that provide a clear story as to what is happening, with supporting information from testing and analytics.
- Working with the Forms team to design new components where required
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Deshmukh on 07 3023 1078, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97408. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com