They are searching for a IT Security & Risk Analyst to joint their team in a permanent capacity, with a focus on customer & 3rd party security due diligence engagements.
You will be responsible for supporting, implementing and maintaining a governance framework which will assess, monitor and test day to day compliance with internal and external requirements with a view to identifying areas of non-compliance so that remediation activities can be identified and implemented.
- Identify & manage security risk end-to-end in relation to customer and 3rd party engagements.
- Identify, document, track and close out issues & risk across IT and Security.
- Support the review processes performed by external auditors, internal auditors and compliance officers.
- Maintain an audit schedule for internal and external audits as they relate to Information Security.
- Keep abreast of industry compliance standards as they relate to Information Security, e.g. ISO27001, IRAP, PCI-DSS, etc
- Previous experience with IT Security functions within the financial services industry and a knowledge of products associated with credit reporting, collections and marketing services.
- Knowledge of IT risks and appropriate security controls and technologies.
- Knowledge of ISO27001, IRAP, PCI-DSS and other associated standards.
- Audit co-ordination, preparation and response activities.
- CISSP, CISA, SABSA or other Security industry Qualification desirable.
- Either hold or be eligible to hold Australian Government Security Clearance
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97403. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com