Linux / DevOps Engineer
|Job Title:||Linux / DevOps Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Scott Brown|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2019 11:40|
- Join one of Australia's largest hybrid cloud environments
About the Role
- Join an existing team, on a full-time 40 hour working week basis
- Assisting and supporting an existing Linux SAP environment in the operational management of Linux computing infrastructure
- Managing the availability, integrity and performance of Linux systems in the development, test and production environments.
- Developing and implementing Linux administration standards, policies and procedures and providing technical direction and advice to system administrators.
- Identifying, tracking and resolving problems of Linux systems with application groups, internal and external IT providers.
- Monitoring and recording performance related data for Linux systems capacity management purposes.
- Expert Linux knowledge gathered from a broad background
- Strong Red Hat technical knowledge
- Able to script in Python or Bash
- Multi Tier application experience
- Self-disciplined, able to take ownership
- Previous experience of working in large-scale, complex environments
- Experienced working with Cloud Technologies - Azure and AWS etc
- CI/CD, Puppet, Ansible experience preferred
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Scott Brown on 02 8093 0613, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97401. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Data Engineer
Senior Data Engineer / Analytics
Up to AU$0.00 per annum
Senior Cloud Engineer - AWS
Senior Data Engineer - ETL, Python and AWS
Business Intelligence Analyst
Brisbane CBD, Queensland