|Posted||19 days ago|
With a focus on achieving excellence and exceptional customer service both internally and externally, their various divisions are committed to authentic leadership, continual growth and providing ongoing career development opportunities for their employees
About the Role:
Your ambition and drive will be truly valued by this team as you step into a blended role comprising of HR Coordinator functions (75% of your role) and a pillar of support to the HR Director (25% of your role).
In addition to a strong working relationship with the HR Director, you will collaborate closely with three Senior HR Advisors. This is will give you the challenge you are looking for and an invaluable step into the development of your HR career.
Joining an HR team with an overall size of seven, you will gain the support and scope you have been looking for.
Specifically your duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Guide and provide direction to enquiries coming into the HR team - allocating matters to HR Advisors;
- Dealing with providers/suppliers to HR space (e.g. superannuation, employee assistance programs) and making arrangement for each of those to deal directly with sites and enable access to employees;
- Daily calendar management, travel coordination and support to the Executive GM of HR;
- Dictation, compiling of minutes of meetings, preparing agendas and disseminating correspondence appropriately;
- Quality assurance, document control and creation of documents;
- Distribution of employment agreements and new starter paperwork;
- Leading a standardised induction on site in addtion to a 30 to 60 follow-up plan;
- Assist in matters including salary administration - facilitating salary review panes and take an active part in yearly salary review processes.
You will be valued for your highly professional manner, mature-minded approach and drive to take on a variety of roles, along with:
- A minimum three years’ experience in HR support positions with proven longevity in your career history;
- Qualifications in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field;
- The ability to provide high-level administrative and executive support without supervision;
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite;
- A passion for excellence in customer service and HR with exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work autonomously, solve complex problems and positively influence others;
- Flexibility in dealing with challenging situations/clients;
- Confidence to advice stakeholders on the appropriate level and type of communication required by the Executive Leadership Team;
- An exceptional team player along with a great sense of humour!
- Incredible opportunity to broaden your knowledge and skill set witin the area of HR;
- Reputable and highly successful organisation;
- Be the valued glue of a high performing HR team;
- Future career development opportunities – ideal to pursue your interest in the field of HR;
- Genuinely enjoyable environment and culture to work in – hard-working, dynamic and down to earth colleagues;
- Growing NFP organisation with numerous initiatives on the horizon;
- A leadership team with a values-driven approach.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-1907-96856. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com