|Location||Melbourne C B D|
|Posted||23 days ago|
Our client Victoria's largest mutual organisation supporting and contributing to the community
About the Role
They are looking for a DevOps Consultant to work with platform engineers and software development teams to optimize practices
This is a 6 month contract with potential extensions based in Bourke Street,Melbourne CBD.
To be successful in this role you need to have experience in Salesforce environment as well.
- Experience in DevOps hard core development and consulting experience is mandatory
- Ability to apply DevOps practices across diverse architectures version control, branching, continuous build
- Ability to rapidly acquire an understanding of complex business problems/requirements to develop solutions and designs, regardless of existing areas of expertise or specialisation
- Experience with of CICD and DevOps best practices and theories
- Maintain and build out the existing CI / CD Pipeline processes
- Must have prior experience in owning and automating the multiple environments using DevOps tools for Build and Release pipelines
- Assisting with the release process and develop tooling to automate repeated tasks
- Maintain Jenkins distributed builds and designs Jenkins pipeline
- Work with scheduling teams to sequence/schedule jobs
- Take ownership of the continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience with any one of the DevOps such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Hudson, Maven, Chef, Puppet,.
- Hands-on with anyone of the Source code repositories management such as Git/Stash, Nexus, or SVN.
- DevOps in Salesforce Environment
- Knowledge of ITIL and IT Service Management best practices
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1908-97373. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com